Friday, May 1, 2015

Book launch - "The Golden Arrow and Other Tales" is now available!

Dear readers,

It is with tremendous excitement that I announce today, May 1st, marks the official launch of my book, The Golden Arrow and Other Tales!  Published by Artistic Media Associates, Inc., this is my first book of fiction. I am so incredibly thrilled and proud to finally release it into the world!


"...a collection I can sum up in one word: delightful."
-Sarah Lawson for Once Upon a Blog
Read the full review here


View the book trailer:



As of today (May 1st, 2015), The Golden Arrow and Other Tales is available to buy online through Amazon.  You can also request your local brick-and-mortar bookseller to order it.  The Barnes & Noble online purchasing page is expected to go live in 6-8 weeks.

A special congratulations to Darlene H. in British Columbia, Daryl M. in Manitoba, Yuki B. in Romania, Delirium in Poland, Michelle C. in Minnesota, InĂªs B. in Portugal, Darlene in Kansas, Donna, Jeremiah, and Mary, who are the lucky 10 winners of my first ever Goodreads Giveaway.  All winners have been sent a notification by Goodreads and will each receive a free signed copy of The Golden Arrow and Other Tales in the mail soon.  Big thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway contest—a staggering 1,177 people!!

Speaking of Goodreads, if you are a member, please feel free to add me as a friend or add at the book to your account's "to-read" shelf!

And of course, I encourage anyone who reads the book to leave a review and/or star rating on Amazon or Goodreads.


In the meantime, I'm getting ready to break out the cake and champagne! :D

Best wishes & happy reading,

Samantha

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry, I think you may have commented on the wrong blog? :(

      Delete